Information collection and use
- Our primary goal in collecting personal is to provide you, the user, with a customized experience on our Site and to deliver better services, products, and more relevant content to our customers, prospective customers, and visitors. We may collect personal information by any of the following methods.
- Mailing List Member: If you choose to provide us personal information in order to subscribe to our mailing list or newsletter, we may collect information to aid delivery and preferences such as e-mail address and message performance statistics.
- Registered Site Member: If you choose to register on our Site, we may track broad site usage information as well as aggregate usage of website community features such as downloads and forums. This is in addition to the personal data collected during the registration process.
- Promotions: We may collect information to aid in any promotions or prizes offered by our Site.
- Game Software: If you install or use any of the game software offered by our Site, we collect and aggregate a variety of data to monitor system and simulation performance, and to verify your unique identity. This may include specific and general information about your computer hardware and Internet connection, which are stored together but are not personally identifiable. This is in addition to the personal data and other personal information collected during the registration process.
- Payment Transaction: If any payment transaction occurs on our Site, we collect information about such transaction, including credit card numbers or other billing information.
- Former Customer: If you cease being a registered user with our Site, we will keep a copy of your registration file in our database for use in the event you wish to rejoin our service.
Voluntary disclosure of personal information
- You may choose to disclose personal information in our online community features, blogs, in-game chats or other public forums, directly to other users while using the Site service. Please be aware that such information is public information and you should not expect privacy or confidentiality under these circumstances. playwebgame shall not be liable in any way for such disclosure of personal information.
Use of personal data
- We use e-mail addresses to fulfill requests for services. For example, mailing addresses are used for the delivery of prizes. Occasionally, we share your personal information (e.g., e-mail address) with a third party sponsor, co-sponsor, or other reputable third party that provides products or services that may be of interest to you.
- We may occasionally employ other companies to perform services necessary for our internal operations, such as companies that personalize our web pages, process credit card transactions, analyze customers’ interaction with our Site, and process consumer surveys.
- The Site will not knowingly collect, use or retain personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13, for any purpose whatsoever (including internal or external marketing or promotional purposes). We request that any child under the age of 13 who wishes to use the Site obtain the permission of his/her parent or guardian.